Fall Arrest Systems
Kanon Liquid Handling Ltd are approved Designers, Systems Integrators and Installers of the Capital Safety range of Fall Arrest and Fall Prevention systems.
- Uni-8™ Overhead Stainless Steel Cable system
- Uni-8™ Stainless Steel Cable system
- Uni-16™ Synthetic Cable system
- UniRail™ Aluminium Rail system
- Roofsafe™ Aluminium Rail system
A wide range of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) is also available including:
- Safety Harnesses
- Retractable, Inertia Reel, Fall Arrest Blocks
- Self-Rescue Fall Arrest Blocks
- Static and Energy Absorbing Lanyards
- Rope Grabs
- Retractable Lanyards
- Rescue and Evacuation equipment
Our approved Systems Integrators will advise on the most appropriate system and PPE selection to suit each application.
All Capital Safety systems and components are designed to meet and exceed International Fall Protection Standards such as EN, OSHA, CSA and AS/NZS and are certified by a European notified body. Traceability is achieved through batch or individual serial numbering. Capital Safety operates an ISO9001:2008 Quality System.
No other brand has the exclusive DBI-SALA dual mode descent operation! Our RSQ feature allows the user, prior to connection, to choose their mode of operation. This two-in-one operation lowers the cost of ownership by reducing the need for separate rescue equipment. Standard fall arrest mode, Automatic descent mode, Remote / Assisted descent activation options.